Can anyone help me with all the abr. BF, FF, SO...

I have no clue what hardly any of them mean! So its like reading a foreign language and having no clue...lol

AngelfaceImg

Asked by AngelfaceImg at 6:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• http://www.cafemom.com/faqs/view.php?question_id=25&category_id=16

Here is a list of them all!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 6:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• BF- boyfriends, sometimes best friend (though I think that is BFF to differentiate) SO- significant other FF- yeah I do not know either
    DS/DD- dear son/dear daughter DH- dear husband ROFL- roll on floor laughing IMO- in my opinion KWIM-know what I mean
    I know what you mean, sometimes it is hard to decode. Today I asked a group what PIOG meant (post in other group, FYI)
    haydall

Answer by haydall at 6:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Actually BF is usually used for Breastfed, FF is for formula fed, SD/SS is stepdaughter/son. There is a lot and we just go with it IMO is in my opinion or IMHO is in my honest opinion. JMO is just my opinion. I could go on and on...BIL/SIL/FIL/MIL all relates to brother, sister, father, mother in law respectively. I have a lady who posts TBC when talking about her son and it means the boy child.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 6:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2010