feeling sad ;-(

When I was 10weeks the doctor couldn't find the baby heart beat she said it was too early. I'm just feeling sad. I can't wait until Tuesday come because I'll get to see my baby on the ultrasound screen and that's when I get the nt screening test.I am 11weeks n 2 days

ms.keisha17

Asked by ms.keisha17 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Awww...try not to stress to much about it. The same thing happened to me and I had to wait from 9 weeks until 13 weeks to finally be able to hear the heartbeat! I Was a nervous wreck the entire time!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'm sorry you are sad. Patience luv, baby is healthy and you will be face to face in 28 weeks
    haydall

Answer by haydall at 7:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Aww thanks I try talking to my fiance but he just say stop thinking negative. It's just I'm not showing and this is my 3rd pregnancy but every pregnancy is different.
    ms.keisha17

Comment by ms.keisha17 (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Its common to not hear the heartbeat yet,try not to worry. With my 2nd, I didn't get to hear hers untilI was 12 weeks along..and it did scare me because with my 1st, I heard his heartbeat at 8 weeks. But everything turned out fine. Hang in there,ma :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I think the very earliest you can even maybe hear it without a ultrasound is 12-13 weeks. Most docs wont even try until then because it causes moms to worry, just like your doc just did. He shouldnt even have tryed yet!! Sorry you have to worry now, it really will be ok!!
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Try not to stress about it. My doctor wasn't able to hear my baby's heartbeat either at 10 weeks but I could see it on the ultrasound when I went at 11 weeks which eased my mind so much and at my next appointment we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat right away. Try to relax, it's not uncommon to not hear the heartbeat that early
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2010