anyone ever have this? adult content

i have a big problem....i have been havin a lot of discharge sometimes with a smell other times without.. Also right after my period i have a horrible smell and it doesnt go away for about 6 days after my period!!... (and yes i made a drs apt)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Health

• sounds like an infection or some sort!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 7:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• could it be yeast infection?
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 7:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• what type of smell is it? fishy? do you use tampoons or pads. if you use the wrong size tampoon it can get stuck and rot and make the vagina smell really bad. other than the smell and discharge do you have any pelvic pain or discomfort?
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I don't have an infection because I just got checked. So that must be my problem using the wrong tampon. I keep it washed but when my period is on and goes off oh lord. It smells like fresh blood and that's terrible.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• douching?

i've read that it's bad cause you disrupt the normal ph and what not.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 1:48 AM on Aug. 6, 2010