wisdow teeth?

when did you get your wisdom teeth? did anyone not get them?

I am 21 and have yet to get them:):) I hope they never come

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 7:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Health

• I am 34. I have 2. The other two are flipped over and need to be removed before they mess up my other teeth.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have one bothering me right now.. I think my Chemo made it worse. Its pushing my teeth and getting my mouth out of aligned. I have no dental insurance! So if you can get them removed at your young age. I'd recommend it!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I got them in my late teens. The bottom two, they were sideways and needed cut out. I never grew the top two and was told I never would! Yay!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I can't quite remember, but be glad 9x out of 10 they have to come out. Dentist told me, our mouths aren't big enough for them, and so that have to come out.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I got all of mine out when I was 15. It wasn't a bad experience for me. I was on mostly solid food the next day, with no pain. And all i could take was ibprofen, because Im allergic to codine.
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I didn't think I ever got mine either. I was wrong. Last year I had so much pain that I was in tears. I thought it was my ears I did learn a lesson from this though. Tooth pain can cause ear pain, and if antibiotics don't help clear it up, it's your teeth. I found relief when I finally got them out.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:42 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I am 22 and I have not gotten them. As far as I know, they are not coming in either. Then again, I didnt get my 12 year old molars until I was almost 17.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:54 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Mine were impacted below the gums... I had to have mine surgically removed when I was 20 they would eventually started to deteriorate my jaw bone.
    littlestar85257

Answer by littlestar85257 at 12:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2010