Did you have a good day?

I had a good but kind of boring day. Doing dishes and laundry all day. I still have one more load to put in the washer.

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What a sweet question! I had a great day - got some stuff done (laundry, tidied the living room, swept); had lunch with a friend; cleaned the car (vac and everything!); played with Felipe; and visited good friends for dinner and lots more playing (their son is Felipe's age, and his best friend).
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 8:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I babysat 7 kids today under the age of 11 and survived. Yes, I can say my day turned out good.
    carina.g

Answer by carina.g at 7:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• It was pretty good. took my son to Arby's for lunch.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I went clothes and shoe shopping for my son. I purchased 2 pair of shoes, and 10 shirts for $100 bucks. He was well behaved and the baby Aly didn't make a peep the entire time. I'm glad she enjoys outings.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 7:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• not really. I'm about 36 weeks preggers and have 2 small kids, one of which refused to take her usual nap and the other has been moody all day. df has been no help either!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Mine wasn't too bad. My husband got to come home early (which was molto fantastico!) and he went to the college to run some errands. But he frustrates me sometimes and I got annoyed (becaus when time was running out to get together the flag football team he wanted to put together with his co-workers, it was serious friggin' business but when it's college stuff - that could actually help him advance in the military, it's 'let's take our sweet time' - and I feel like I'm nagging and doing it all FOR him...) Anyway, I veered off the question. LOL. It's been alright. Dinner was good.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i have had a busy day taken care of two kids but i am very grateful they are in my life
    Monkeychick

Answer by Monkeychick at 8:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Nope. I'll prob have to have surgery. The ligaments that hold my uterus are not cooperating. And I had my first mammogram. A baseline one. The tech let me see the pics and right away I saw something in my left boob. So, no, not a good day.

But, I'm happy the rest of you gals have had a good day :)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I've had a good day, but I've been going since I got up this morning. At least I've gotten everything around the house done except for what's left in the washer and dryer to put away!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2010