Premature Labor?

I am 22 weeks pregnant and have been having back pain and tightening of my stomach to where it makes it difficult for me to breathe. Are these symptoms of premature labor. I have a 2 year old and I lost a baby a year ago at 13 weeks, so I know what contractions feel like. They don't hurt like a contraction, but the back pain is like back labor. I am paranoid I will have preterm labor since the miscarriage. My water broke with no warning. Last night my milk started to leak, which is the first time I have had it with this pregnancy, but it did this with my first pregnancy.

rgmoma

Asked by rgmoma at 10:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ur just fine - honey. That happens at somepoint w/ most of us. I'm 34 wks now and that is about when it started for me. Beware tho - it gets so much worse =) lol - sorry to hear of the past preg. but i'm pretty sure ur fine. noe if ur water breaks or u start bleeding then ur in trouble and need to get to thehosp. but I know u know that. I really think their Braxton hicks - mine have felt diff w/ every preg - sometimes like menstrual cramps , sometimes like tightening hard contr's. And just think as long as u can make it past 26 wks ur baby has a great shot. U'll make it farther than that tho. U'll b ok. Try to stay positive. Good Luck!
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 5, 2008