I didnt know I was pregnant????

Im sure you ladies have seen the show and heard the stories. I am still skeptical. I just dont see how that can happen especially if your not a first time mom. In my town a 16 yr old girl just had a baby and claims she didnt know she was pregnant, yeah ok or she just didnt tell her mom. What do you ladies think of this "i didnt know" scenerio? Has anyone actually experienced this??? I feel like its not as common as it seems and that ladies are making it up LOL.

mommy2betwice

Asked by mommy2betwice at 7:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didnt know for about 3 1/2 months. It doesnt happen!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I think that it is possible for it to happen but I do not buy all of the stories that they are putting on the show. I think that most of it is made up to get people to watch it.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 7:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I don't believe it. There has to be some signs that the women are just choosing to ignore. As for teenagers, most of them just didn't want to tell their parents. JMO!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• The only way someone wouldn't know is if they were in extreme denial... I don't see how someone wouldn't know as you get towards the end of a pregnancy except for maybe someone who was very obese.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My sister didn't know she was pregnant until she was six months...so you can go quite far and not know..
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:51 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Just for the record...she isn't obese either lol
    Cochise

• Heavy women, women who don't have a regular cycle, other things can all stop a women from thinking she is pregnant. I believe it happens a lot more then we think it does.
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 7:52 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I was 19 weeks when I found out.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• A lady I work with didn't know until she was 7 and a half months. she had been on BC and still cycling. She was over weight. She had been to the doctor off and on for months for fatigue and sore muscles and feeling bloated and ill. they finally did an ultra sound to look for a tumor and low and behold there was a baby! They never even checked since she was 39 and had been on Bc for the last 13 years.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• There was one older lady on the show who had her tubes tied & thought all the symptoms she was having were pre-menopause. I believed her story because she didn't believe she could get pregnant & was getting close to menopause. I believe it does happen but I'm sure some of them were just in denial.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2010