Silly Bands?

Are your kids into Silly Bands?
Do you actually pay 5.00 a pack for them?
Do you as an Adult collect them too?

My Kids love them but we get ours from the dollar store. They have just as many cute ones. I do not collect them but I see adults wearing them all the time.

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 7:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• Are your kids into Silly Bands? yes
    Do you actually pay 5.00 a pack for them?um...once. some were cheaper and most of them came in a goody bag from a B-Day party
    Do you as an Adult collect them too? Heck no! I do wear one once in a while when DS gives one to me to trade at work.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My DD is 6 and likes them... but we don't "collect" them. She has some... she has given me a few and I wear them too. It's kinda fun to do that with her ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 8:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yep, my 10 yr old is into them since about the beginning of this year. HEck no, I don't pay $5 a bag for them,lol. No way, no how. I get them from the dollar store or Marks for .99 cents. Once I paid $2.99 for some from Rite Aid, they just came out and they were a special Rain Forrest Limited edition and for every purchase, some money was donated to the RainForrest. Thats as high as I wold go though. I don't wear them, no.But I do enjoy looking through them with my son, they are cute.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My kids like them, but I'm not into them. We paid $5 for them when they first came out and were new, now we get them at the dollar store and they trade for the ones they want.

Answer by missanc at 8:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'm a teacher and I have seen plenty of crazes come and go, but this is the first one to hit EVERY child from 1st grade all the way up to HS seniors (and as you say adults)!!! It is nuts.

To answer your question though, my brother bought some for my 3-yr-old son, and he likes them, but he's not really "into" them. I don't collect them either.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 8:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Nope my kids are not into them. I think they are one of the silliest things to come out.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• No they aren't. I am so glad of that.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I had never seen them until my 6 yr old came home with half a dozen packs that my FIL had given him. I think they are adorable. I'm actually wearing 3 on my wrist right now.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• we buy them from shop rite and they are adorable. they are anywhere from $1.99 to $3.99 per pack. they are the same one's you get from the mall for $5 - $7. the kids love them.. they are 4 and 6 yrs old :)
    danni214

Answer by danni214 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2010