Do you use Facebook? Do you like it better than Cafemom?

Asked by hsmominky at 8:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• I use FB to keep in touch in with friends that I haven't seen in awhile and friends/family that I talk to on a regular basis. I use CM for entertainment.......and I'm on here a lot more:)

Answer by colethky at 8:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I pull up two tabs daily. This and FB. LOL

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes I have FB. I wouldn't say that I like it better. I just use the two for different things.

Answer by MsHouseWife at 8:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I used to love cm but it can be very one dimensional. I actually enjoy fb for the diversity of my relationships and for keeping in touch with relatives all over the country, and of course my kids too!

Answer by parrishsky at 8:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have both and I like them both. I am on FB a little more though.

Answer by hillaryann at 8:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'm on FB. It's very different then CM. I mostly play games on FB, talk w/a few friends. On CM, I chat w/lots of people, post in my groups, and take on scrap booking challenges.

Answer by JenE1098 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I mostly use Facebook to talk with friends and family members. It gets a little boring. Cafemom has so much more to do...

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I check my Facebook once a week lol.

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 8:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have a facebook. Im new to Cafe Mom so I dont know which I like better yet. I do have to say Cafe Mom has more drama haha.

Answer by mommyeast4 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I use FB constantly, I am actually logged on all day. I might not be at my computer but it's still open in my browser. I am addicted to Farmville, Frontierville and Cafe

Answer by LostMyHalo at 8:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010