What are everyone's weekend plans?

carina.g

Asked by carina.g at 8:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am going shopping for school supplies. This weekend is tax free weekend so I'm going to stock up on a lot of things and get some new clothes while I'm at it.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Tomorrow evening, getting grocery shopping for the weekend done.Saturday, going to moms for a bbq(have to make somethign to bring there and I dont know what yet,lol. Sunday were having a going away party at our house for my dh's oldest son..he's going off to college this upcoming week :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Maybe go to the 'beach' tomorrow. It's a lake with sand. I have to work sat. Sunday RELAX. School starts Monday.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• This weekend is city wide yard sales in our town. Everyone from the next few towns over come here to yard sale. I save my money all year long to go to them and I usually find great stuff. We buy clothes for the kids and put them up in tubs to have as they grow into them,I find house decorations, dishes, pots and pans and etc. My DH usually finds tools. We are expecting a new baby so we are on the lookout for him. I ran out for a few minutes Today, they just started, and found some maternity clothes. Yay! I got 13 pieces for $8.00. Yay!
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Going to the Providence Place Mall to get all of my son's school shopping done and then celebrating getting all of his school shopping done with him at Dave & Busters.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I would like to go to the lake that is if my DH doesn't have to work "GOOD LUCK FOR ME LOL"
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 8:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Working! The children use to ask when they were small, "Why do you have to work every weekend mom"? I use to reply, "Do you like our house? Do you like to eat? Do you want new clothes for school? I work weekends so I can be with you throughout the week". Now I just work to pay off car repairs and college loans...lol
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• flying to the mid west - yippie
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Heading to Texas on Sunday for a combination work and pleasure trip :o) It will be Felipe's first time in Texas!

Great question :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 8:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2010