angry husband

What do you do when husband gets pissed off and throws your daughters blanket off the couch onto a dirty carpet on your porch? It wasn't hurting anything by being their and he is acting like a total astronaut. he's 56 and mean and grumpy an dI'm so sick of it. My daughter is only 12 and he is being downright ignorant. Should I just blow it off and try to calm down? Or say something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• i think everyone needs to calm down before yall talk about it. and wash the blanket. maybe there is something bigger bothering him and that's why he's blowing up at dumb stuff
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Me..personally,I have a temper too and I'd pick it up, walk in there and throw it on him and ask what the hell is problem is,lol.
    BUT..the GOOD, GROWN UP THING to do would be to simply ignore it for now until he has calmed down and then later ask if something has been bothering him..if he is having an issue that you'd like for him to talk to you about it so you can help to resolve it for him.
    Good Luck..I know some grumpy men...and they can all kiss my butt,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• well I doesnt sound like the event is the issue.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• It sounds like he's being selfish. Does he say anything to her about it? Actually, he's acting like a child himself.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• If this is a new type of behavior, then get your spouse to see a doctor; he may have a medical issue causing this behavior. If this is not new behavior, get out before he starts hitting you.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• ^^^^ This
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• let him know how you feel and yall work something out.gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2010