URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: Postingfor a FB friend of a friend: 22 month old son shot himself in the chest with a brad nailer, it went in his heart, he is in critical condition not doing good, neither is mom~ please start a prayer chain Please pray for them

samie_01

Asked by samie_01 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How horrible. I'll be praying for his recovery.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Him and his family will be in my prayers tonight. I hope all turns out alright.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Oh Im so sorry, prayers going out for him and his family
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I don't even have words to say how incredibly awful that is....I can't imagine any mom who wouldn't be incredibly upset by this story. I am so sorry for your friend and I will send good vibes to that sweet little boy and his mom and family, even though I have never met them, I have kids and, damn, I don't even have words.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• OMG, yes will pray for them tonite
    Mommyruff

Answer by Mommyruff at 9:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Oh no! You clearly care about them, so just keep doing everything you can for that family. All the best!!!
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 9:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• thank you all i will keep on posting updates on how he is but i was/am mad bcz i wanna know why the nail gun was left down and why was he playing with it and why was he not being watched like he should have been considering he is only not even two yet.....that mjust pisses me off as a mom that someone would be so careless as to leave a nail gun down at a young childs reach
    samie_01

Comment by samie_01 (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• omg the whole fam is in our prayers please update asap
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 9:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I will be sending lots of good and positive vibes his way! Just do not worry why is was left down right now, just worry about the boy!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I understand being mad about it happening, but gosh they are so fast at that age. And the compressor doesn't run constantly when it has power to the unit, so its possible whoever was in the room didn't realize it was pressurized. I hope the little one pulls thru. My thoughts are with the little guy and his family.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2010