kinda weird but i need to know

does anyone else ever feel like they get gas in there back and chest and then it feels like its running through your veins in you arms and neck sometimes even your hands!! It hurts so freakin bad and i can hardly do anything when it happens!! is anyone else like that bc everyone around says that im crazy but i know what i'm feeling!

And i know its gas bc i burp or toot a little when it's going away....

sweetmissa47

Asked by sweetmissa47 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Health

• No, actually. Maybe you should check with your Dr.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have gotten it in the same place where my gall bladder was removed..if I get too upset...right under my rib cage I cramp up sooooo bad and it goes straight through to my back.....and thats exactly what it is...dang gas. But dang...it is sooooooooo painful.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 9:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My mom and I and even my son have that problem. It also gives me a headache as well. LOL I know exactly what you are talking about. My mom and I wondered if we were the only ones that have this issue.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Nope,can't say I do. i gotta say though,that is one of the weirdest things I have ever heard of!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I get ther problem real bad occasssionally. Too the point I have to either get on my hands and knees and push my hiney back as far as I can or lay in bed curled up in a ball. But eventually I let go of my gas.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• lol i'm so happy that i'm not the only one not that i wish it on anyone! but it's nice that soneone can relate!
    sweetmissa47

Comment by sweetmissa47 (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Try chewing slower when you eat. Avoid carbonated beverages. Get Beano to add to any beans you eat. Avoid really high-fat meals, and limit dairy to a small amount that you only ever eat at the same time as a range of other foods (during a meal, not alone). Breathe with your mouth closed. Drink beverages in smaller sips. About an hour after eating, do some gentle exercises, like plies, squats, sit ups and crunches to 'keep things moving'...

Eat fresh, whole foods most of the time (rather than packaged, prepared foods.)
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:36 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I had the same problem tonight it hurts boy those it hurt.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:12 AM on Aug. 18, 2010