I am 35 weeks and having some pain when the baby rolls....

Up until this past week I could feel that my son was Kicking me but now he is rolling and at times my stomach gets so tight when he is rolling that it actually hurts more so when I am sitting. Anyone else feel this way???

CapeCodMom1

Asked by CapeCodMom1 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah the last few weeks suck. It's very uncomfortable and babies love doing somersaults. With both my kids, I swear they were trying to bust out through my stomach just like in the movie Alien!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• yes, it's just he's in an uncomfortable spot. it will only get worse the bigger he gets lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I did a lot of lying down the last couple weeks of my pregnancy. I never felt a lot of rolling around toward the end, just more my son pressing on my sciatica nerve. But my son was less than 6 lbs when he was born, so maybe your baby is bigger than mine? I hope you feel better soon!
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 9:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Thanks!!! I am heading off to bed soon and hope he will too LOL :0)
    CapeCodMom1

Comment by CapeCodMom1 (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes I am having the same problem now! When I was preggo with son he was just kicking me alot. He stayed upside down the whole time.(Still likes to be updside down LOLOL) But this time I am having a girl and I think she is laying sideways. It hurts when she MOVES around. She doesnt like to kick as much as she likes to move. Usually when she stops the pain stops. Maybe it Braxton Hicks. They make your stomach tighten. Its count down! Congratulations on your new addition!
    wink

Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 9:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• The last month really is bad :( Hate to tell ya momma.. But Congratulations!!! You are almost finished!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 10:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010