I am a little over three weeks late. Four home test said no one yes! What should I do?

i am so confused! We were not planning another baby, we already have three.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Go see a doctor and ask for a blood test.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 10:34 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• OH, I just re read your post. So you took 4 all together. 3 negative and 1 positive. Was the last one you took positive? If so, then you probably are. Still go see your GYN as soon as you can.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• false negatives happen alot, however false positives are rare. wait a week test again - everyones hormone levels are diff and take diff times to show on a hpt. For some those things never turn positive and the woman IS actually preg. if in 1 wk still neg see ur doc. Hope this helps
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• your pregnant!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I would say you are pregnant too! False positives are really rare, false negatives are relatively common. I know you said you weren't planning on it, but just think of it as a great surprise...everything will work out because it has to. The good news is you have several months to get things in order and worked out.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• You're pregnant.
    mamma2bubba

Answer by mamma2bubba at 5:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I know it may seem overwhelming to be preggo but thank God for the blessings you have and know that this was meant to be. Enjoy it!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2008