Which would you rather do, watch a movie on dvd or go to the movies? Why?

Asked by momx3gx1b at 9:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• dvd cheaper and you can pause it

Answer by Shannon706 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Dvd...I can get more comfortable in my own house...I can wear what I want, can sit on my comfy furniture, and I can pause it when I have to pee 100 times during a movie! (small pregnancy bladder! lol)

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• dvd! i hate the movies. it's over-priced, cold, loud and dirty. no thanks lol

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Go to the movies.....mostly because if I go to the movies, than I'm with DH and the kids are with grandpa, so it's usually a date night type thing. :D

Answer by LokisMama at 9:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I rarely go to the movies anymore. Its so expensive. I have no problem waiting for a movie to come out on dvd, and neither do my kids. We can pop our own pop-corn and hang out together.

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• hmmm, this is a tough one for me...going to the movies has gotten so expensive...but, i do enjoy going to the movies with my son and sister for a matinee showing of the lastest kid's film. however; i cannot remember the last time i have been able to see an adult film. whereas at home, with dvd, i/we can kick back, relax, pause, rewind and watch as many times as we like...

Answer by jmomma2003 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• watch a DVD- I like being in the comfort of my own home

Answer by roseisrose at 10:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• DVD definately. Dont get me wrong I like the movie theatre, however I laugh too loudly at "inapprioate moments" so I cant be taken out in public! LOL

Answer by Glickstein at 10:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• dvd. i hate the movies. last time i went i almost hit a girl with my shoe.

Answer by poshkat at 11:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• DVD. The movie theaters are too loud. Plus, I can turn on the subtitles to hear quiet parts without having to blast my TV.

Answer by ATG499 at 11:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2010