Which would you rather do, watch on movie on dvd at home or go the movies? Why?

momx3gx1b

Asked by momx3gx1b at 9:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• Before I had my son, I loved going to the movies. The big screen is hard to beat and you have tons of choices for foods, drinks, or nothing at all. But since my son was born, now I love watching movies from Netflix. I can watch them when I want, if I get interrupted by a crying baby I can pause and come back. It's much more convenient for me. And I can stock up on goodies when I go to the grocery store. :)
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 9:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• dvd its cheaper and you can pause it
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• exactly what shannon said. i do like the theatre, but those are reserved for date nights and movies that i really really want to see lol.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Go to the movies, b/c I never get to - it is a big treat :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 9:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am saying this prekid, so I assume that answer might change if I go with the kid. But for now, depends on the movie and my mood really. Some times its just nice to have an experience, which is what going to the movies is all about. The experience. Other times I just wanna be a home body and stay home and watch movies. And there are times that there is just nothing out in the theaters that I want to see.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• at home so I can veg out, maybe have a drink and pause it when I want to, plus it's cheaper!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• The movies because I like the big screen and the sound is so much better & the pop corn is soooooooooo good. I can see movies on the TV and DVD any time, so it's nothing special. I usually save the movies for a special movie though bec of prices & S/O is out of work.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• bluray! we have an awesome sound system/entertinment set up and a super comfy leather wrap around and i can cuddle with th ehubby wearing a wife beater and boy shorts (thats my total comfy outfit lol) i cant do that at the movies. plus the theatre is expensive and we live in europe right now...the english playing cinema is kinda crappy near us and im not watching movies in german
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:44 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• At home. Popcorn snacks and drinks are WAY cheaper, my couch is very comfy and there arnt a ton of ignorant kids jabbering through the movie, or adults talking on cells and texting.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:44 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• watch a movie on dvd at home cause you can pause it if you need something to drink or go to the bathroom.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 6, 2010