What did you do today?

We took the babies swimming. Our 10 month old is going to be a fish in the water....he has been swimming before but he was crawling out of the floater inner tube thing he has. So I held him on his belly and chest and he kicked and splashed. Put his face in the water some, which scared the crap out of me, but not him. It was a good day!

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's so cute!!!
    Hubby had a day off today so I dropped the kids off to my MIL's house and hubby and I had the day to ourselves. Went to the beach, out to lunch, home for a nap, shopping, romantic dinner (he prepared), watched a movie and................. now it's almost 5am (we're in Greece) and I can't go to sleep!!
    What a great day!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Aw that's cute!

I spent the afternoon at the doctor's with my sister. She needed treatment for what turned out to be bronchitis.

Answer by Bmat at 9:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I walked the dogs at 5:30 this morning with my dd, went grocery shopping, cooked lunch, and did some laundry after dishes.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• How Cute! My DD has a 10 month old! I held and carried her.. But it hurt my Chemo port.. I also played with Michael 5 & Lucas 2. I built quite the train tracks today! I did some dishes, laundry on the line, vacuumed and played with the boys.I also took some patriotic decor down to put up August/peridot Decor.. I'm so sore and over did! But I'm glad I did something.. I also walked with DH to the back 6 acres to see his 14' foot tall Indian corn and garden. My health has his garden not Well. That and the most rain ever in July!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Im on vacation from work and I did next to nothing, No guilt here!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• made breakfast
    took the boys to swim lessons
    picked up my text books from the college bookstore.
    made lunch.
    cleaned the kitchen
    did some laundry
    cooked dinner.
    we're about to eat.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• We spent the day at my cousin's cottage on a lake in the mountains.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• did some dishes took my baby a bath i fed him his meal & know he is sleeping
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• woke up at 5 made breakfast for hubby and packed his lunch and sent him on his way to work, kids got up and fed them, cleaned up around the house, went to market, made lunch, put dd down for nap, studying for test, started dinner early since class starts at 6, finished , picked up BIL to babysit, went to class, took test, came home, dh was home, ate dinner with him and BIL, brought BIL home, went back to market for gatoraide for DH, came home, logged onto CM, answered this question,lol whew
    sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Swept the hardwood floors, vacuumed the bedroom carpet, vacuumed the rug in DD's bedroom, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom sink, cleaned out the litter box, made and ate lunch with DD, fed the dogs and cat, made up the beds, pulled and took out the trash, started laundry and so far I've folded and put away a load. Now I have one load in the washer and one load in the dryer. When those finish, I'll fold and put those away and then I'm done for the entire day! Woo. I'm tired. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2010