Can u loose your loose belly after pregnacy. I still a little left. Not to loose but botheres me

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Of course you can lose the belly. Make sure that you don't just do things like crunches though, because those actually don't work all that well. Look up a pilates move called "The Hundred". It's approximately 300x better at working the abs than crunches. Also be sure to work your back and core, because they work with the abdominals and can really tone things up.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:56 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I lost all the baby wt plus some....The belly is a whole other story. Jiggles more than it ever did b-4 I had the c-section. Yes i could loss it too....IF I exercise,which I don't, BUT should. Heck, I'm 42 chasing after a 2yr old, isn't that exercise enough...lol
    Jesstsilly

Answer by Jesstsilly at 10:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• TRY MY FAT WRAPS TWO INCHES IN THE BELLY IN 4 HOURS AND I STILL HAVE IT OFF AND I HAVE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES TOO. JUST LET ME GIVE YOU THE SATISFACTION I RECEIVED FOR 20.00
    kathy71567

Answer by kathy71567 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2008