What is your favorite season and why?

Mine is fall. I love the transition from hot to warm to cool. I love wearing shorts and a hoodie, or jeans and flip flops. I love the smell of leaves, not to mention the changing colors. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving. I enjoy fires at twilight and sitting on the porch with a glass of wine, and not being pelted by bugs LOL

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:35 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• autumn for me, too. I love when you can first smell chimney smoke, the golden quality of the sunshine, warm days and cool nights, back to school excitement, a good reason to cuddle...
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 9:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• fall for all those reasons!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Autumn because I like how it's not stiffling hot and not cold...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Ditto!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I love fall because what you mentioned and because my birthday is the day after halloween but I also love every season for diferent reasons!! I can't pick lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I love fall as well.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Fall. The leaves are changing colors and it doesn't feel like 130 degree's outside.

PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 9:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I love fall because of Halloween, the smell of leaves and new pencils! But I also love spring because I live in the Lake Erie Snow Belt and sometimes it feels like winter will never end. But it is May for us, we have been known to get 17 inches of snow at the end of April! ROFLMAO!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:51 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Spring, because it is a season of hope and rebirth. I don't have to put on heavy coat, scarf, gloves any longer. I can open the windows.

Answer by Bmat at 9:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I love Summer. But since moving to the desert I'd have to say fall. Halloween here is Nevada day and it's a holiday, no school for the kids.
    But honestly I'd have to say Christmas is my favorite Holiday. I love the dicision od douglas or noble fir. And the smell of the trees.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2010