Any working from home suggestions? typing/data entry?? adult content

losingit124

Asked by losingit124 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm interested, too. I'm not interested in MLMs, "business ops", etc, etc. I have a complete home office. I type 90wpm and have 30 yrs of office experience, including accounting. Would LOVE to find a company that would be willing to let me work from home.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Not sure if your only looking for data entry types or work from home...this is what I do...It's a home biz...but worth it....I've made really good money...and it's tons of fun.

https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am more interested in using my typing skills to work from home. I type about 80 wpm. What kind of home business do you do? do you have any recommendations for me to get started???
    losingit124

Comment by losingit124 (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• There are actually lots of things you can do from home, or home-based.   I have quite a few ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

You can also sit down and think about your hobbies and things you enjoy doing.  Brain storm to think of ways to create those things into a business you can do at home.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Unfortunately, I never found any jobs like that. Everything I looked into like that wwas a scam. I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 17 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:00 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• The work at home jobs ARE out there but harder to come by because you are competing with so many other applicants. Go to http://www.wahm.com/ and go to the telecommuting folder on the message board/forum and there is always great leads being posted for "jobs". Good luck, make sure to ask LOTS of questions, check the Companies credentials, etc...

Daily Pay~Household Benefits~Training~Residual Income~NO cold calling/selling~BBB Co

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 10:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 2:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I offer a Work at Home Ideas & Support eNewsletter if you are interested in signing up.. it's free http://www.freedomtobehome.info/

Also, something I do on the side that is very simple .. I get paid to read advertisements. Visit my site to find out more. It's free, easy and the money grows each month. http://www.ideastoworkathome.com/makereadingemails.htm Let me know if you have any questions.

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 1:49 PM on Aug. 8, 2010