The worst time you had to go pee?

I was in a limo and I made the driver stop at a Wal-mart.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was at the state fair in Tampa, FL. I was about 2 months pregnant and the doctor had me on one of those 24 hour urine samples. I tried not to drink a lot while we were there, but I eventually gave in and drank some lemonade. When I was about halfway done with the drink, I had to go! I didn't want to pour my drink out and pee in my lemonade cup because that might mess with the urine, so I held my pee all the way back home (which was about 40 minutes away) just so I could pee in my little jug. Talk about torture! Being pregnant and holding your pee is not a fun time! lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I was coming back home and there was NO where to stop. I had to hold it for a freaking hour.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i was driving my car with three friends in an area i didn't know at all in the middle of the night and it was just woods for miles and miles on both sides of us. i had to pee so badly but i wasn't gonna stop and use the woods in the middle of the night. i was shaking by the time we finally made it home.
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Today. I was walking the bosses dog. I couldnt hold it after 30 minutes of walking her, I peed in the woods.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 10:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• A couple of weeks ago I was getting a root canal. The worst part of the whole procedure is that I had to pee so bad.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2010