is this a miscarraige or threaten miscarriage or something eles?

I went to the er yesterday because i was bleeding and cramping.. They checked my hcg levels and it showed me at 5 wks but by my last period im 6 wks.. But the dr stay that didn't mean anything.. Then she checked me and said my cervix was closed.. She found a blood clot and said it didn't look like the sac. I stoped bleeding 7 hours later.. It just feels like i had a period... I still feel pregnant.. I went to my ob last week and had a u/s and he said everything looked good. me and dh had sex the night before ..the blood was brown at first then turned red and then brown again..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your docs not going to lie to you. But they can only tell you as much as technology and their knowledge will let them. I would follow whatever instructions they have given you, if any. I wish you the best.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I bled with my oldest and middle child. I went in and they checked and it was just my body basically cleaning itself out. Nothing to be worried about. IF your cervix is shut you were not miscarrying. Good luck with your pregnancy, Mama!!
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 10:58 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Call your regular doctor and tell them what happened and request an ultrasound. If your six weeks pregnant they should be able to detect a heart beat.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 5:32 PM on Oct. 5, 2008