work from home making some money

i need good work at home website...maybe one that i can do transcripts or something like that...o btw i dont have a high school diploma i am working on my ged i am 20

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• There are actually lots of things you can do from home, or home-based.   I have quite a few ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

You can also sit down and think about your hobbies and things you enjoy doing.  Brain storm to think of ways to create those things into a business you can do at home.

Answer by m-avi at 10:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am working from home at something almost anybody can do. I am seeking people who are serious about a home based business to join my team. Check out the viedo at the link below:

This opportunity is not high pressure and there is NO inventory. Either people are interested in the service, interested in service and selling or not interested at all. All I do is share the information and let people make up their own mind.

Near the end of the video there is a price quoted, please note, currently, there is a special going on and the marketing rights are about 1/3 of what is stated.

. If you have any questions email.

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 11:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• transcription, try tigerfish
    also , you answer questions ppl text, can make about 10-20 dollars a day once you get speedy with it.
    affiliate marketing , you need a blog and or website and traffic to that site

any questions, mail me

Answer by moki1984 at 1:41 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I can't help you with work at home jobs but is a great resource for them. Go to the message board/forum and click on the telecommuting moms folder(you don't have to be a mom). There are great job leads on this site and so many people willing to help you along the way.
    I personally work a home Business and anyone can do it regardless of your background as long as you are 18 and a US citizen :-).
    Daily Pay~Benefits~Training~No cold calling/selling~Residual income.

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 9:57 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

This is what I do from home. I make pretty good money. I'm happy to help with any questions.

Answer by NicoR at 11:28 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 2:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I am hiring for Phone sex operator positions you work from home lemme know if your intrested

Answer by 2_kiddos at 9:30 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• I offer a Work at Home Ideas & Support eNewsletter if you are interested in signing up.. it's free

Also, something I do on the side that is very simple .. I get paid to read advertisements. Visit my site to find out more. It's free, easy and the money grows each month. Let me know if you have any questions.

Answer by imomnews at 1:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2010