Do you brush and floss your teeth? Do your children like brushing and flossing>.

I love brushing and flossing, having a clean mouth makes my day. My children love brushing and just started flossing. I am glad we started the habit young ( we were brushing gums after feedings when they were infants) Do your kiddo's like it or is it more of a habit to get them to do it and you have to check there toothbrush to make sure they did/

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 10:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Kids' Health

• I love brushing and flossing and love mouth wash my daughters are still young and really dont like it they brush but are not happy about it...
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:58 AM on Aug. 9, 2010

• I have teens, but I taught them to brush daily and floss a long time ago. I dont know if they LIKE it,,but they do it. Im obsessed with clean teeth and keep a tooth pick with me all day, thats just me. We went to the movies, about a month ago to see Eclipse and had popcorn and I produced the magical in plastic wrap toothpicks,,,,lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I brush every day but have a hard time remembering to floss. My 5 year old loves brushing and flossing and never forgets! She even brushes her teeth 4-5 times a day sometimes :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I HATE to brush & floss... And what is even worse is mouth wash. But twice a day, it's just a part of the day... Now, the kids, I actually have to wrestle the brush off of because they will literally stand in there for a half hour brushing away - which gets really boring for mom and dad since they can't be left alone in the bathroom without risking an overflowed potty yet...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:24 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I check my son's teeth and lately he does a really crappy job brushing. I was on his case last night because he is going to need braces and I told him he HAS to take better care of his teeth especially if we will be spending over 5 grand to make them look nice. ugh!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:12 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• dd id 3, so it's a hit and miss whether or not she likes brushing. She loves to floss because we buy those flosser things
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I brush & floss my teeth & my 3 1/2 year olds teeth everyday.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2010

• i brush my teeth and floss them and i have brushed my sons teeth since he got his first one. so now that he is 2 he is used to brushing and flossing his teeth
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:44 AM on Aug. 9, 2010