Disrespectful almost 10 year old.

I don't know what else to do with her. She is rude to everyone and disrespects everyone. When she gets in trouble she will laugh and not care. She doesn't care about anything. I ground her and she don't care, she will laugh. I told her if she was good I will allow her to get a cat, well she still isn't listening and hit her little brother. So, I told her she can't get a cat now and she laughed. I tried everything and nothing is working. My husband I have run out of options. You name it we have tried it. She has lost a lot of her friends due to her terrible attitude. Her aunt won't even let her stay all night anymore. She is spoiled, but I've had everyone stop spoling her and make her earn everything. Still not working.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I'm sorry that you are dealing with this. Have you tried taking EVERYTHING away from her besides her bed and a weeks worth of clothes?
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I just realized this is in the wrong place, sorry. We took away everything, I mean everything.. She is attached to nothing.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• if you took away everything and that didn't work, maybe a counselor??

BandME

Answer by BandME at 10:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• counseling can be a very good tool

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2010