CRIED DURING SEX.......TMI A LIL adult content

YES LADIES I DID.....I BOOHOO CRIED DURING SEX BECAUSE IT HURT ME SO BAD IDK WHAT IS GOING ON BUT JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO I WAS FINE THIS MORNING JUST FELT HORRIBLE AND I THOUGHT I MADE HIM FEEL SO BAD WHEN I STARTED TO CRY...HE WAS LOOKING LIKE HE DID SOMETHING WRONG BUT I THINK ITS JUST THE PREGNANCY....THIS IS CRAZY AND I DONT WANT TO BE A BAD FIANCE IF I CANT DO IT THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE PREGNANCY...HE SAYS IT IS OK AND THAT HE UNDERSTANDS BUT I JUSY FEEL WEIRD....ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM LATELY AND FELT BAD WHEN IT HAD TO BE STOPPED BECAUSE OF THE PAIN???? BTW:::IM ONLY 16 WKS AND 4 DAYS I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO WITHOUT SEX

ladycook

Asked by ladycook at 10:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i cried all the tim ewhen i was preggers with my oldest never during sexs tho . but i creid if someone said hi to me lol
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Sometimes with our bodies changing it just hurts, it may not hurt next time but I've actually done this too!!! Don't feel too bad, he understands!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Maybe you were just laying in the wrong position and need to try out differnet positions so you will feel more comfortable.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• You need to adjust your positions so that he's not penetrating as far. Try you on top, or spooning. If it hurts to have him penetrate at all, then you need to talk to your doctor. Don't be shy, that's what they are there for. If you feel like you can't bring it up, call the office ahead of time and ask them to place a note in your chart.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• omg...thanks ladies for the support and great advice i will try diff positions and update u guys if i have to talk to my doc on next tuesday....thanks so much!!!
    ladycook

Comment by ladycook (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'm sure he understands. It may have just been the position. My Dh and I had sex last night and because of the position I was in so much pain, it was a good thing he didn't last too long lol because I don't know if I would have been able to take it much longer that I did. Try a different position next time and hopefully that helps. If not and it continues to hurt everytime you have sex no matter what talk to your doctor like Lovingangels said. Good luck
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Girl... So far along in my pregnancy sex had to stop.. It was not how deep he was at all..It just hurt period..
    Maybe you guys could do other things beside intercourse. And he should be understanding-You didnt get into this position by yourself! ;)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• don't feel bad...sex was out the window when i was pregnant. poor dh. then he had to wait like a month after i had the kids...lol i felt so bad. the only time i did have sex while pregnant was with dd. she gave me no symptoms at all and around 4 months i was in the mood for like a week straight...then it ended as quickly as it came.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i'm the same way. i am 37 weeks but sex has hurt me the whole entire time. my doc has no explanation for it. i did some research and found out that during arousal "when not pg" your uterus tilts back and your vagina deepens and widens. well if you think during pregnancy your uterus and vag can't really do that. and also your bladder is pushed down so he maybe hitting it as well as your cervix. i would talk to your doc about it
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 10:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I didn't have sex throughout my pregnancy and for 8 weeks after I had dd. DH was super supportive so I know how you feel. Try other positions and lube if nothing works don't beat yourself up. Just be happy your fiance cares so much about you
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 12:29 AM on Aug. 6, 2010