30 weeks pregnant and my right hip hurts like crazy?

Omg am 30 weeks pregnant and my right hip hurts so much I could even hear a bone crack sometimes... with my first pregnancy this didnt happened
Who is going through the samething or went through the same pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had it in both hips. When I turned over at night, it sounded like a shotgun went off. It would pop so loud and hurt.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Mine hurt like that at night when I was laying on it. My mom said hers used to pop out of joint. Mine I'm pretty sure was baby sitting on a nerve. It went away immediately after birth, though, since it wasn't hormonal.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Oh, if it's a problem at night, try rolling over with your legs held together. It always sucked for me because my hip hurt so badly, and it would go away if I rolled over, but the actual rolling over hurt worse than just lying there. I heard the legs together thing when i was pregnant and tried it, and it worked, it made a world of difference.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• at one time my left hurt the most but later the right went ,the baby could be sleeping on your right side check with your doc talk to him or her about it use a pillow in between your legs when your sleeping it will help

dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:25 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• my hips hurt like crazy while in my last few weeks
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I just had the same problem. I had to have a c-section because my daughters shoulder was lodged in my left hip.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'm 24 weeks and already going through it, waking up in the morning is when the hurt the worst. And this past week I was sick with the flu so I was in bed for a full day and the next day my hips hurt like crazy! It helps me to stay active and walk so they're not in the same position for very long =)
    mishmashmom

Answer by mishmashmom at 11:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2010