I had a miscarriage in 2009 and removal of a tumor early this year... and i am trying to conceive.. but been trying for 3 months... and it is really saddening each time when i see the result. I am trying to check my ovulation with an ovulation kit... but last month, it appears that i did not even ovulated... is this possible? can someone teach me how to accurately count my fertility period? my cycle are 28/29/30......

sharon779

Asked by sharon779 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• nope... cos i am having my period now...
    each time i have my period.. i will have severe black-out sensation for the pasts 3 months... i am very worried...
    sharon779

Comment by sharon779 (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• You don't have to ovulate to get your period, and every woman does not ovulate every month. Some of us may ovulate a few times a year, if we are lucky. I would ask your dr. about the black-outs- that's not normal.
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 10:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i used to be really positive bout having baby... but after the bump... :( i am very uncertain and confuse...about everything ... i thought of leaving my black-out spell for a while... and concentrate on trying to conceive... i have no other outlet to turn my anxiety...i realised my frens and parents do not understand why i am eager to conceive...
    sharon779

Comment by sharon779 (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• your cycle can be different all the time. Sometimes you can not ovulate just because your body didn't.
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 8:54 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Maybe you should talk to a counselor- miscarriage is a devastating thing, and I wonder if you are depressed, which could affect your fertility. Talking to someone and working through your feelings may get you in a better place mentally, so you won't be so anxious and stressed about having a baby. I tried for 4 1/2 years- I know how you feel.
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 2:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• spk with urdoc how ur feeling and abt theblack outs
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:24 AM on Aug. 7, 2010