When did pregnancy.... (PIOC)

lose the miracle?

It truly is a miracle to become pregnant! Do people not realize this anymore? A woman's body is not at all ideal for sperm to survive long enough to get to the egg.

What ever happened to just having sex and if you get pregnant, you get pregnant?

Sorry but the questions about "I've been trying for 3 months and nothing" are really starting to bug me!

Getting pregnant is like hitting the lottery people! If you want to get pregnant ASAP go get IVF or something!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You have been only trying for only 3 months it will happen but when you have been trying for more then a year then you should say why isn't this happen to me.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I agree!!! I was told that after I had my 1st miscarriage that I would have to have fertility drugs and I didn't have that kind of money for maybes. I tried anyway and I finally accomplished the task after 6 years. I am now prego with my second I consider both of them a miracle.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• That is a harsh thing to say.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'm not trying to be harsh or bitter. Just trying to point out a simple fact that it's just plain stupid for some of these women to get bent out of shape after only 3 months! Pregnancy is one of the few miracles left in this world.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• WOW!! With my son I got pregnant right away and it took me and my husband 11 months to try for baby number too and we finally got our BFP in July but then I started to spot and have problems and I lost the baby. Now I have to wait for 6 months to try again and when I start trying again I will always have in the back of mind will it happen again and if the I didn't lose the baby. Since me and my husband had a hard time trying for his baby when we do I probley will go on fertility drugs to help me out because If I can get some help with me having another baby and I can afford then we will do it but if not then we will keep trying the old fashion way. You have nevers saying what you said becasue there are couples who have tried for year and years to have a baby and nothing but when they finally happens they are truly happy because they finally have there mircale.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2010