Meeting men through friends?

Do you think this is a good way to men? Do you trust your friends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• It depends on the quality of your friendships. If they are close friends then they may know what u r looking for.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 10:47 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• HELL NO, I wouldnt do it
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 10:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• yeah it depends but yeah it can be a good thing you just have to give it a try
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I wouldnt do it
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:21 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Hmm...when I was single, all my non-single friends always felt the need to hook me up. Its ok-I entertained them since there's nothing wrong w meeting new people. Some friends would say 'I think he'd be great for you' then I'd meet him and think 'wtf does my friend think of me?!' being that the guy seemed polar opposite of me. Then there were some guys I was very happy to have at least met. I always trusted their judgement and wanting good for me; it never hurts just to try it out.
    nappeal

Answer by nappeal at 11:41 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• sadly no matter how long i've known some people they tell me they have the perfect man for me and they are SOOO off... i can't imagine how i could be so close to some of these women and then feel like they really just don't know me. the most success i've had was inadvertently meeting guy friends of my best guy friend... if you like the guy you are friends with as a person, chances are he hangs with some other cool guys you might actually be attracted to. women seem to put alot of their own issues on to you or what they think you should be doing different, etc. in my experience
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2010