odd pms?

I didn't get any answers the 1st time so I'm asking again...My period is supposed to start Tuesday. My stomach is cramping...but only my lower stomach...like around my pelvic area. The rest of my stomach feels fine. Usually my whole stomach cramps up during this time of the month. What's going on?? I thought I was pregnant and now, since I'm kind of cramping, I'm starting to think i may not be.

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:47 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Health

• Every period can be somewhat different for me. Sometimes I have no cramping, sometimes I have to take Motrin to feel better. I would not be alarmed at this point. There could be numerous reasons as to why your cramping differently.

I wish you the best.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I wouldn't be...but My whole stomach cramps up the same way every month since I was about 16.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:56 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• The lower pelvic pain is not unusal, it is just you period trying to start. Sometimes the cycle changes and with other symptoms play a role.
    Anonymous