What do you like to do while on vacation?

....

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like to drink, dance and laugh, while listening to music.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Find great resturants to go too from diners drivins and dives on the food network.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 10:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I know this sounds crazy but I love to cook for a crowd! My normal days are filled with 1 hour on the road, 8 hours behind a computer while I babysit three whinning attorneys, so by the time I get home, I generally do not cook anything fancy. But if I'm on vacation, I'm a food network rock star ... love too cook, make my own recipes, tweak the other recipes, and what's even better is when my baby-girl and her husband are part of the feeding frenzie! Love it; love it; love it!
    SouthernLady7

Answer by SouthernLady7 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• go out with family of course go to dinner enjoy the company
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Ski we love it and we live in Florida. Can't wait to go again. Oh I forgot eat! love to eat!!
    mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I like going site-seeing. Museums, haunted places, etc. And just getting out and doing something with my family.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2010