Sherri: Have you learned anything about the extra credit cap?

BA if you have :)

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 10:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I read the group post earlier. I have a mixed opinion about the cap. I guess I don't care if they keep it the same, but if they make it more strict, then it's going to be very boring at the top...... I hate competition where you can only advance if people above you slack. And that is what it will come to if they put a cap on everything. So.... why have a competition at all? I think that they are just trying to please everyone and it can't be done (on a personal or professional level). A lot of people at lower levels have directly complained to me about the cap. They feel that they can't reach the top now, even though it has been there from day one (according to that group response). I think the idea of it rubs people the wrong way. I could go on and on, but there is a limit to the length of my post (imagine that.... another cap)! LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:27 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i want to know too lol.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• it's in the group.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yeah I know but I wanted to know what she knows :) I asked what the numbers where on the cap it was like 750 for my level ugh cause I have reached it for today lol thanks lovin :)
    crazymom21

Comment by crazymom21 (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• then I'm close to my cap as well I have 560 so 200 more then I'm out of luck for the rest of the night or at least the next hour
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• dang well hopefully you will find out
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Its only a 1000 something for level 30 but that doesn't give a lot more each level. I know why they did it but I really dislike the fact I can't get points for vote ups since I can post really fast lol even though you get points for voting me up I don't seems like such a waste
    crazymom21

Comment by crazymom21 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• It sucks bc now I can't get anymore points til midnight unless I get BA! Ugh but yeah I will never be able to reach the top bc of this cap! Makes me grrrr I have mixed fealings about it too lol specially now that I have reached it!
    crazymom21

Comment by crazymom21 (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• And furthermore....... Why create this category if they do not want people playing games just to get credits?
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• To keep us happy. Atleast til we learned about the cap. I am wondering why they didn't tell us sooner. They waited til we noticed it. Makes me wonder if its actually a new thing but they want us to think otherwise lmao its ironic how irritated I got at complainers about this section now I can't help but complain now
    crazymom21

Comment by crazymom21 (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Aug. 6, 2010