Discharge or leaking fluid?

For the past 3 days I have been leaking fluid. I know I am not urinating b/c I am wearing a pad and also I can feel it coming out of my vagina. Most of the time it is clear and watery but sometimes it is white almost milky and very thin. It doesnt smell or anything. I went to my doc on Wednesday but he never checked me. I am 37 weeks along. With my first child my water never broke on its own, I was induced. not sure what this could be. any advice?

travisnowensmom

Asked by travisnowensmom at 11:00 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Im glad I wasnt the only one that had this happen! I called my Dr and her nurse said it was just the baby laying on my bladder and causing a small amount of urine to come out. Not sure if that's really what it was but I never had any problems or anything so I dont guess it was anything bad. It scared me though bc my first thought was amnitoic fluid. I was about 36 weeks bc it was my last week at work when I called the Dr to ask about it.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• If your feeling a pad with "water" within an hour or two. Then you should go into L&D
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:38 PM on Aug. 5, 2010