Anyone have this happen? adult content

We're ttc, I'm on Clomid and now is the vital time to be having sex. The problem is that I'm really sick right now too. I didn't sleep at all last night because I kept coughing and felt like I couldn't breath when I laid down. I'm weak and haven't eaten for a couple days and I feel worse tonight and now I'm supposed to go do it with my hubby but I feel so crappy. This is my last chance with the clomid. I'm so frustrated because sex is the last thing I want but this round of Clomid will be a waste if we don't do it and then the next option will be IVF. Do you think my dr would let me do another round of clomid since this one will be wasted? I'm probably not even making sense. I'm going to go try to sleep.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• What day in your cycle is it? I did multiple rounds of clomid to ttc my dd, and we hit day 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18. Whether or not we really were in the mood. My suggestion is take some cold meds, get some sleep, and maybe wait until morning. Just a quickie, if you really, really aren't in the mood. Then lie in bed half an hour longer.

(Yes, we did finally conceive, but it was a rough road. She's now 12. Her only sibling is 2.)
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• If you have been having sex every other day you should be good. Sperm can last up to 5 days.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 11:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• bump
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 8:51 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Have you asked your doctor about injectibles? We got DD on Clomid, and if that dose didn't work, our next step was injectibles that would cause me to produce lots of eggs. Ask before you jump to IVF- remember IVF is the most expensive, and pays the doctor the most money with the highest % of working, but also very invasive and difficult on your body.
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 2:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2010

• id spk to ur doctor
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:22 AM on Aug. 7, 2010