does this seem like a good name?

im just wandering if the names all fit together. im unsure i think it sounds ok. But, i just want some other opinions.

Macie Rose-Bud Ellen Williams???

williams81209

Asked by williams81209 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Baby Names

• its pretty
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I think it would be prettier just Macie Rose Williams
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• macie was my grandma's name from my moms side. rose bud was the name my husbands dad was going to name him if he was a girl. lol and ellen was my grandmothers name from my dads side. i think its cute
    williams81209

Comment by williams81209 (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• im trying to figure out how to incorporate them all in one name so its fair
    williams81209

• I think it is very pretty. . . plain Rose is used all the time and it is very beautiful don't get me wrong (most my family has that in their names somewhere) But it is over used. . . Rose-Bud is sweet, beautiful and original.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 11:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I agree with Decker...Macie Rose Williams
    I really like the name Macie. I think the Rose Bud part may possibly be made fun of when she gets in school bc I know I had people in my class who refused to tell anyone their middle names. And I personally dont like Ellen bc Im weird and I associate names with people and I always think of Ellen Degenerace lol But I like the Macie Rose Williams :)
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• *P.S. I think it all works well the way you put it. . . or else maybe Rose-Bud Ellen Macie Williams is pretty too.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 11:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• idk im stuck but, i still have 8 more months to decide. and im not sure if its a boy or a girl yet.
    williams81209

Comment by williams81209 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am not crazy about Rose-bud, maybe it's the hyphen that bothers me...
    What about Rosalee or something
    Or just Rosebud
    no nevermind I just don't like the BUD part lol. It reminds me of Bud from 'Married With Children'
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:16 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• lol i asked dh what he thought (btw i think it's a bit much) and he said "what? is her favorite store macy's, her favorite flower a rose, and her favorite show ellen?" keep that in mind when you're thinking about names...lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2010