cheating?

My husband had a plan to cheat on me this weekend but I caught him....now he says that he turns to other women because I ignore him...which i usually do because hes an asshole to me. WTF? He wants to cheat and he blames it on me..???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• don't all cheaters try to take blame off themselves and put it on their wives. if you want your wife's attention, why do exactly what you don't want her catching you doing... ? that shit doesn't even make sense. try, oh, i don't know, showing her some in a non-negative way. that usually works for people who aren't trying to poke their dick in the nearest hole other than hers.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i would leave his ass if i was you, and hurry before he brings you home herpes or AIDS.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Wow I'm so sorry this happened to you! I would be working up the divorce papers. He only blamed it on you because he's a damn coward.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• f*&% him
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 11:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Thats what men do...when you get mad at them over something they turn it around and get mad at you. I hate that. It sounds like you would be better off without him if he is going to do that to you.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I would leave him no one has to put up being treated like that.
    that is disrespectful to you...I pray you do the right thing for your sake and if you have kids for them too. GL
    he'll continue to do it bc he knows you won't do anything about it... So give him a surprise GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Tell him that if he is that unhappy, there is the door...feel free to use it.

I know that is harsh, and I know you are hurt, but really that is NOT okay. You can try counselling, but if he is looking to cheat, and says that he "turns to other women because you ignore him" then he has probably cheated already and you just havn't found out yet.

There are better men out there that will treat you with respect and as a person as opposed to a thing to us to scratch his itch.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• leave him.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:12 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• You don't like him, and he cheats.... time to get counseling or call it quits. Either way stop tormenting one another. Life is too short.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 11:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• That's an sorry ass excuse
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:28 AM on Aug. 6, 2010