Do you use or have you used Parent's Choice diapers and did they work well or were they crappy?

A friend of mine told me to try out the Parent's Choice diapers, so I bought a little pack for my daughter and will see how they do on her.

sweetmissy_05

Asked by sweetmissy_05 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We only used the like once becuase I think they are very crappy and cheap. They get really hard after the baby has peed in them. White Cloud or whatever also arent good ones. If you are looking for cheap I would go with Luvs..
    ambk4ever

Answer by ambk4ever at 6:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I used them once because I needed a couple but had just bought a regular pack of the good ones at home and needed a few so I bought them and hated them. I didn't like them because the sides didn't stretch. They didn't seem comfy for him.
    luckystar8131

Answer by luckystar8131 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• They work for me
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I used pampers but waste of miney. Luvs hated them. Broke Shelbey out and they are cheaper made than any other diaper I have used. I can afford name brand but choose to spend money on other things for her. She pees and poops in them then there gone
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• My last 2 grandkids used nothing but, mainly for the finances of it. They are adequate. Maybe get a name brand nightime for the nights when they are on for 10 hours then use the cheepos for the day when you change them 50 million times(LOL)Good Luck cuz soon you will have potty training and wish for the simple diaper debate.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 7:07 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I loved them, until she started to crawl and then they sucked!
    starglo

Answer by starglo at 7:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I use target diapers during the day. And the name brand ones at night - so they wont leak.
    momof2boys423

Answer by momof2boys423 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I think as far as leaks go, they were fine (I'm pretty sure we've bought them before), but anything other than Luvs always gave Jill a rash, and does to Beth too.
    bluiidmommy

Answer by bluiidmommy at 9:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• my dd is 9 months old and i love them. they work great for me
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 9:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• i used pampers swaddlers, because of most of the other brands leaked, especially with baby poop being so gross.. but when she got bigger, and was a crawler, etc, i used the luvs because they were cheaper
    Laura1012

Answer by Laura1012 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 29, 2008