Have you ever caught you spouse cheating or have been caught?

did you take your spouse back/ did they take u back? What happened?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• i was cheating with a married man when i too was married , i was stuck in my marriage with an ass and long story short we were busted and now are married to each other with 2 kids.
    maymummy

Answer by maymummy at 11:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• my ex used to cheat on me, but i was a kid. i was 16-18 when that happened. i broke up with him when i first caught him, but then after a few months i would get lonley & miss him & take him back. stupidest thing i ever did cuz he never stopped, and it was such a waste of my life but hey you live & you learn & i would never take back a cheater ever again.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:28 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My EX (id like to emphasys ex lol) cheated on me when I was 8 months pregnant and denied it lol He was out in California doing his training for the Marines and on the weekends they'd let them leave...well I knew his voicemail password and I had left him a message but wanted to delete it and leave a different one (pregnant and hormonal women dont leave very good messages lol) and I found voice messages from a girl names Heidi. She asked if my ex and his friends were going to come to see her tonight so I got on Google and looked up the name of the place she said and it was a strip club. He denied it and then a couple months later I was doing laundry and checked pockets and washed a jacket and found a match book from the place and it said "live nude". Oh and that voice message wasnt the only one she left...there were some very dirty ones too. His ass was grass after that. I dont tolerate cheating.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Aww..... misspriss... 8 months prego, what a loser!!!
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• not my spouse, but several boyfriends. i never did get married until recently, but i don't think i could stay that way...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:23 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• i walked in on my husband having sex with a friend ours. we are trying to fix things and so far it has been ok. somedays it is hard, but i know that i am doing the right thing for us and for our kids. my husband never lied to me about anything after i found out, he lets me see his e-mail, facebook, myspace, cell phone when ever i want.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 12:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Yes, my EX-husband had multiple affairs. I tried to work through it with him, but it's true: once a cheater, always a cheater. If I could do it over again, I would leave the instant I found out he was cheating.
    popcornlover

Answer by popcornlover at 2:34 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I was cheated on constantly and stupidly took him back. I'm way over that now and happily engaged
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 3:43 AM on Aug. 6, 2010