which brand's thermometer is the most accurate?

I have 2 vicks and BD, the temperature i got is total different. Today my daughter had fever(VICKS is 103.4F and the BD is 102.4F), it is a lot different. i need help to find a good brand thermometer?

jichai

Asked by jichai at 11:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a Vick's thermometer and its been the one I've trusted over the others. I looked online before I bought it and it seems like Vick's had the best user reviews so that's what I went with. I'd stick with the Vick's one. It's only 1 degree difference which isn't too bad.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Not sure but I have an ear one and I am ready to throw it in the trash. I don't even understand how it can be marketed as a thermometer. I use it on myself and it says I am 94, 95, 96 degrees? I have a digital one that I use on my toddler but I don't really trust that either because I use it under his arm. I use it as a guideline only and use my judgement as a mommy :) Trust your gut!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2010