do you think i should go?

So a few weeks ago I saw an ad in the newspaper and I called and was suppose to go in for an interview the saturday (I called the monday) It was gonna be on a weeday but the guy said he was gonna be too busy.Anyway the saturday afternoon i called and didn't get anyone and it was the following monday that i spoke to the guy again and he said the position for some particular reason wasn't available anymore well, he said something happened.So today i got a call from this same company the same guy saying i should come in for an interview tomorrow after 5pm or saturday 10am i told him i'll call and let him know. So do you guys think it's weird or what my boyfriend said not to go by the way. Thanks for your opinions!!

blakemom

Asked by blakemom at 11:52 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't see why you wouldnt go. maybe the person they hired didnt pan out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I dunno. I probably wouldnt.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• go in if you think you may want the job.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I would go. You don't have to accept if you don't like something.
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 12:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• What type of job is it? Will there be other people there? If it's retail, then you should be fine, but if it's a office building, for instance, you may be the only person there with this stranger. With it being after hours and on the weekend, that's sketchy. Good luck, whatever you decide.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 12:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I wouldn't go.. he seems to shifty and if you end up with the job, your security in the field may be just the same..

but why is this in pregnancy?
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:13 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• u should go n check it out maybe it was a busy week for them
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 2:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I would go, obviusly you can tell right off if its legit when you get there. But bring your bf in case!
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 4:19 AM on Aug. 6, 2010