Why did cafemom create this category if they do not want people playing games to get credits?

It is just me or does this extra credit cap make absolutely NO sense?

I mean..... What are they saying? You can play and have fun, but don't play too much or have too much fun?

Or... We are going to create a friendly competition by having a dean's list, but you can't be in the top 10 if you are new because the only way to be in the top 10 now is if the people above you start slacking?

I don't care if they keep it the same after finding out that the limit has always been there. But I strongly disagree if they make the cap more strict. Who are they trying to please?

Seriously!!!!!! Give me a break!

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 11:55 PM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I wish they would take the cap away really. I am stuck in a rut til midnight! I should have way more than 1371 points for the day bc I got a ton of vote ups before I realized I didn't get any points. I am glad I help out other moms but it doesn't seem fair!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• At what point do they cap you? I have of yet to have that happen.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Maybe they didnt think the credit thing would be so popular and they know it's to easy to get points
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I agree with you. It is even hard to try and make it to the top 15
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:56 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yeah but not if they cap you! They need to do away with the deans list if they are going to keep the cap.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• ****Maybe they didnt think the credit thing would be so popular and they know it's to easy to get points***

It's easy to get points in all of the categories. I hate to break it to them.....

sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I agree
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:15 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• ***Yeah but not if they cap you! They need to do away with the deans list if they are going to keep the cap.***

I strongly agree!
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Aug. 6, 2010