know of any other way that I can get my meal plans and such going??

Okay so I am sick and tired of looking at myself in the mirror/reflections and seeing what Im seeing. So I deciced so start the Slim Fast diet since it worked fr me before. I bought some of the shakes and bars today but I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for the slimfast website to get back in action. Does anyone know when it is going to be back up and running? Or know of any other way that I can get my meal plans and such going??

YoungMom020107

Asked by YoungMom020107 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Hello there. I would try Weight Watchers. It has worked so well for me. U can eat on the plan. I have lost 13 in 7 weeks. About two lbs a week. U should check it ..U dont have to buy anything or go to the meetings I dont.Message me if u would like more info
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 29, 2008