Anyone have any suggestions or clues on how best to buy products Made in the USA this Christmas?

Deb_Jones

Asked by Deb_Jones at 11:33 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Shopping

• It's almost impossible! I myself am always looking for things made in the USA, and it always takes days and more often than not, you can't find the item your looking for from the USA. The one thing I know of that is made in the USA is Correlle dishes.

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 2:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I believe that crayola products are all usa made but thats all i know about.
    beccacihacz

Answer by beccacihacz at 11:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• If I want to buy made in the USA products, I always by from crafters or small businesses in the USA. I love WV food products that are made by them.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 10:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• If you're looking for adorable clothing/outfits to give as gifts for children, you should take a look at the Abe Jones line. You can see it at www.livvysgiftsforkids.com.  This site also has some great toys and wooden puzzle stools that are made in the USA.

livsammom

Answer by livsammom at 2:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Have you thought about making them, or find local crafters.   I love home made gifts.

Blessings.

http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 3:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Check out http://www.thecrimsoncompany.com/shop/ . They have a lot of quality children's toys made in the usa. The toys remind me of what I used to play with as a little girl, and not the junk that is out there today.
    taggirl

Answer by taggirl at 3:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Our company makes all their products in the USA
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 1:59 AM on Oct. 16, 2008