weird coming and going of pregnancy nausea

so it used to be that was so sick i couldnt get dressed in a normal way - i had to stop after putting one arm through and wait for my stomach to settle before putting my other arm through - Yea it was a mess. i got on medicine so i could function and it felt so good i wanted to cry - i was So happy. THEN yesterday i went to the doctor and took my boyfriend and our son - i heard the heartbeat and it was 152.. You all know the myth right? it held up for my boyfriends side of the family!!! now today i woke up and i wasnt sick - for the first time in months i was not ill. its so bizarre i wonder what is going on...

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 12:29 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• cont.

it is bizarre because before i took my pregnancy test i was not really sick at all - the day i went to go tell my boyfriend i got a massive headache that was so intense it made me puke. after that i was sick all the time. -that is kind of weird because i was 8 weeks pregnant and the only symptom i had was that i was SUPPPERRR tired. then i find out yes i AM pregnant and the puking begins. now i hope for a girl but i am thinking this one may be a boy so i have stopped getting sick.. i was fine til i ate dinner this evening - i ate to much..

Weird just weird. anyone have a situation like this
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 12:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2010