Different type of orgasm after child birth adult content

After my second baby I notice my orgasms are not the same they are weaker its hard to explain but they feel like they are going to be intense but when I have one its so weak and goes away fast its so strange and annoying to say the least. My son came into this world in a hurry less then an hour it was a very intense delivery. I think he did something to me inside. Can anyone relate to this or going through a similar thing? My son is 15 months now and not much has changed yet. I hope it will soon though! Anyone?? : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know what you mean you think you are going to have a very big Orgasm and nothing or very faint that is a very sucky feeling it's like a let down :(
    I don't think your baby had anything to do with your inside but having a baby all together did so just do the best that you can and maybe go visit your gyno and see what they can do for you. GL
    it's not always gonna be like this just relax and try to focus on what you are wanting GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:36 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I did not have an orgasm until after I had my daughter! My only child. So I guess it's different to everyone.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 12:34 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• oh no! i wish you luck on getting the big moment back! but yea no i am pregnant with my second - with my first i squirted for the first time - gross and crazy. my boyfriend feels like a god lol! i hope this doesnt happen with me tho sorry no offense!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:34 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• That sounds a lot more like it could be something hormonal. It might be wise to go get your hormones checked. :)
    squish

Answer by squish at 12:40 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• that didnt happen to me, i'm almost due with my 2nd, hope it doesnt happen. yikes.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 6:52 AM on Aug. 6, 2010