what a mess.. has anyone had this?.(rant, life issues advice?)

ARG let me start out by saying when I fell in love with my SO I didnt know anything like this would happen.

alright so here we go: My DD was born about 6 months ago. Before she was born we had company, his friend Chris, and my friend Lea. I felt negleted becuse it seemed like he was spending ALOT of time with his friend and none with me. Even after she was born he wanted to help out and change dipers, get up for the feedings but he eitherwas too busy "trying to find a job" with his buddy or "couldnt wake up". so after my DD was born we wanted to move...which was friggen dumb of me to agree to but it sounded good at the time. and ever sence we have stayed either at Lea's house or right now we are staying at my mother in laws house with Chris and they have been doing nothing but paling around ... my SO is trying to start his own CO which Im excited for him I wish I could show it more Im so frazled now... help?

Nerdymama

Asked by Nerdymama at 12:42 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Starting a company requires more than palling around and throwing ideas around. He needs a job NOW until that company gets started. Sounds like he's not truly interested in being an adult. You need to put a foot up his ass, or leave and show him that a real adult takes care of their responsibilities.
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 12:50 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• he needs to be working, and slowly working on his company, but until he is bringing in money he should be doing what is needed to support his family! It's not just him anymore, he needs to grow up and take responsibilities, if you let this be ok now, it will only get worse! PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN!
    sweetbeb05

Answer by sweetbeb05 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Put ur foot where the sun dont shine on him and tell him we have achild time to ngrooowup buddy or wwe ae gone
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 6:06 AM on Aug. 15, 2010