• In the Spotlight:

And another thing......

Can you tell that I'm sidetracked by this extra credit cap issue? LOL

If you are voting for people and you notice that their total does not increase, then save your votes for someone else :o)

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 12:57 AM on Aug. 6, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Lol sure its not more than one :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I kinda feel the same way! But the thing is they still get their one point if the person they vote doesn't get any ya know
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:00 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Ehh, I don't think it's that serious really. I can see why it'd be frustrating if you do this alot, but to the majority of us who come here and don't worry about the points... we rate people's posts up because we LIKE them... not to boost anyone's score.
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 1:04 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• WTH
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:58 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Will do. I still haven't capped out, though. :-(
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:59 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• Crazy....Oh I know.....

I'm still voting for you on my posts renea.. I"m just a little sidetracked....LOL I'll complete it very soon.
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• ***Ehh, I don't think it's that serious really. I can see why it'd be frustrating if you do this alot, but to the majority of us who come here and don't worry about the points... we rate people's posts up because we LIKE them... not to boost anyone's score.***

And if that is the case, then why did cafemom create this category? Also, if the majority of the people feel this way, then please delete the dean's list.
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• That's soo funny catwalk that you would post something like that in the crazy for credits section :) but your right it is frustrating.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:09 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• *****Ehh, I don't think it's that serious really. I can see why it'd be frustrating if you do this alot, but to the majority of us who come here and don't worry about the points... we rate people's posts up because we LIKE them... not to boost anyone's score.*****

To whom it may concern.... I have a TON of credits from the main boards. I get bored with the main boards late at night because they are empty. Which is why you often see me in here late at night....... Not that it has anything to do with the issue at hand.
    sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 1:10 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• *shrug* I'm just clicking around, honestly... I didn't look at the section. This is my first day in the "new" answers section. I'm still trying to figure out how it works.

I just don't really get it. I guess it's like a game now, then?
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 1:18 AM on Aug. 6, 2010