The Ayers Connection

Did you know that Barack Obama does indeed have a long, political relationship with the terrorist Ayers, who's terrorist organization The Weather Underground has taken responsibility for bombings at the Pentagon, capital building, and a Brinks robbery that killed two NYC police officers, that dates back to the late 80's?. Come on tell me it isn't so, I'm dying to give you some proof!!!

lilac84

Asked by lilac84 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• This is indeed fact, but I've not heard Mr. Obama answer any of the allegations. Not that he hasn't, I just haven't heard any. If we allow terriorism to threaten our daily life with the elderly and children, then we are never safe from anywhere we go. Not that I feel all that safe at this point, anyway. But to be in bed with known terriorist......
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 12:52 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Obama did in fact say that "what Mr. Ayers did 40 years ago was despicable". So, what is he saying that because it was 40 years ago (the Brinks Armed Robbery was in 81 only 27 years ago) its not that bad?? So, in 40 years does Bin Laden get a visa?
    lilac84

Answer by lilac84 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: BARACK OBAMA!

(KEEP REACHING)
    Anonymous

• I do not know a lot about this, but I guess it wouldn't surprise me either...If Obama's alleged formed spiritual advisor was Anti-American than connections like this with terrorists would be no different in my mind...I want a REAL AMERICAN to be the President of My Country and that is John McCain!
    Anonymous

• I am not reaching. I think this is more than a valid point, you just want to ignore it because you have nothing to say to make it look better for Obama. Face it, he's a corrupt man and all the pretty words in the world can't blind me. He almost had me convinced too.
    lilac84

Answer by lilac84 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• links, please
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:44 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• lilac, are you admiting you have nothing to back up your claims?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Lilac, you're misinformed.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• here's more information on ayers as well as his 'relationship' with obama.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ayers
    i think it's nuts that there is so much focus on this when we have real problems going on in this country.

on a side note, i had an acquaintance in high school who i found out last year murdered his wife. does that make me a murderer by association? i think not. i'm also pretty sure i was closer 'friends' with this guy in high school then obama ever was with ayers.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 5:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Heatherama.. You are not guilty by association, but my guess is you didn't start your career with this guys help or serve on boards being hand chosen by him. Do the research, it's scary really. I mean as recent as the 9/11 attacks Ayres was saying that he wishes they did more. He doesn't love america, but he supports a politician? Why? (just speculation). Truth is, Obama couldn't even get security clearence because of his associations, what makes him fit for office?
    Anonymous